Diana’s Group Exercise Class Schedule
Week at a Glance – See below for a list of Diana’s Fitness Classes across Toronto. As of October 2020 WE ARE BACK folks! The City of Toronto is opening up. My schedule with the City of Toronto recreation programs registration is as follows.
Diana Platts Kangoo Queen!
Here is my week at a glance – Group Exercise schedule as of 2020. Please visit the Fun Guide for up to date information as this schedule is subject to change. Come on out and join me and together we can have fun getting fit!
- Monday: Step Class – 7:15 pm @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre (this is a drop in for members)
- Tuesday: PiYo®Pilates/Yoga Fusion (Beach Body certified) – 6:30 pm @ Mary McCormick Community Centre check first the centre is under some construction, call to see if we are back (416) 392-0742)
- Wednesday: Zumba Latin Dance Party – 8 pm @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre
- Thursday: Cardio Hi-Low – 6:30 pm followed by Pilates/Yoga PiYo, both classes are FREE ! @ Wellesley Community Centre – drop in!
- Friday: Group Weight Lifting Bar Bell Sculpting Class – 6:30 pm @ Wallace Emerson Community Centre
- Saturday: PiYo® Pilates/Yoga Fusion (Beach Body certified) 8:30 am followed by 9:45 am VIPR (sounds like viper) stands for: Vitality, Performance, Reconditioning both classes are @ Parkway Forest Community Centre
- Sunday: Cardio Step Class – 10:00 am @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre followed by
PiYo® Pilates Yoga Fusion Class 11:30 am both classes @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre
Find a Class for YOU! Contact Diana for details. Drop in’s always welcome! If taking a Kangoo class, call to ensure your size is available as it is first come first served (or bring/buy your own from Diana). Try something new? Kangoo Jumps, Zumba or VIPR!!
Try a Kangoo Jumps class with Diana or Birthday Party or Corporate event. Contact Diana for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will need to sign a waiver. Kangoo Jumps Class Fee/Cost: Note class fee includes boot rental. Sizes are available first come first serve with priority for monthly (four pass) participants.
THE KANGOO CLASS please call for details about private classes.
VIPR – Vitality, Performance, Reconditioning – this brand new 10:00 am saturday morning Parkway Forest Community Centre taught by Diana is an amazing class that bridges the gap between movement and strength training. It combines full-body movement with load, enhancing the vitality, performance and reconditioning goals of clients and athletes. ViPR introduces a new concept in fitness and sports conditioning – Loaded Movement Training.
The latter combines task-oriented movement patterning with resistance training. Agility and strength come from moving the body in a multitude of purposeful tasks with load, just like back on the farm.
Wednesday Night Zumba with Diana – Eglinton West & Avenue Rd City of Toronto, pre-registration through the FunGuide but you can always visit the Rec Desk and pay for a drop in (punch card)1
Join City of Toronto gym as a member (type C pass) and most of these classes are included or just drop in and pay as you go (approximately $11) to the recreation desk. Participation/fees vary by location call the facility for details or check the Fun Guide.
For Friday night 6:30 pm group bar bell weight lifting class, please drop in/or join Wallace Emerson Community Centre (1260 Dufferin St—Dufferin & Dupont) You can also buy a punch card of ten passes from the Rec Desk staff at any time. Punch cards don’t expire and are good at all City of Toronto gyms
City of Toronto Fitness Pass Members: Participation fee is included in a Type C fitness pass OR Non-Members: Can pay a drop in (day pass) fee of about $11 per class (call check this changes) For City of Toronto Fitness program information call 3-1-1 or go online at www.toronto.ca/fitness Check the Fun Guide for details and exact pricing.
Saturday and Sunday Mornings – double whammy! PiYo followed by VIPR on Saturday at Parkway Forest Community Centre, then Sunday’s it’s Step followed by PiYo® – Pilates/Yoga fusion class (Sun 11:15 am, Eglinton/Ave Rd) with Diana at the City of Toronto’s North Toronto Community Centre at 200 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto ON M4R 1A7 · Yonge and Eglinton 416-392-6591.
For City of Toronto Fitness program information call 3-1-1 or go online www.toronto.ca/fitness