Diana’s Group Exercise Class Schedule
Week at a Glance – See below for a list of Diana’s Fitness Classes across Toronto. The City of Toronto is not yet opening up. My regular group exercise schedule with the City of Toronto recreation programs registration is on hold due to the pandemic. However, as of June 26th Saturday I am teaching two outdoor root top classes at the beautiful new Canoe Landing Community Recreation Centre located at 45 Fort York Blvd (416-397-4200). Call to inquire how to sign up or check the Fun Guide and join me for:
Saturday 10:00 am Cardio High Low at Canoe Landing on the Roof Top OR
Saturday 1 pm Boot Camp at Canoe Landing on the Roof Top. Bring a mat, skipping rope, pilates band(s) and if possible hand weights as we cannot provide equipment due to the pandemic safety restrictions. These roof top classes may be cancelled due to rain call the centre for up to date info.
If you would like a semi-private OUTDOOR only, socially distanced and safe group exercise class contact Diana.email@example.com as right now, she is only teaching two classes on the weekends due to the closures of all fitness classes.
Diana Platts Kangoo Queen!
Please visit the Fun Guide for up to date information as this schedule is subject to change. Come on out and join me and together we can have fun getting fit!
- Monday: Step Class – 7:15 pm @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre (this is a drop in for members)
- Tuesday: PiYo®Pilates/Yoga Fusion (Beach Body certified) – 6:30 pm @ Mary McCormick Community Centre check first the centre is under some construction, call to see if we are back (416) 392-0742)
- Wednesday: Zumba Latin Dance Party – 8 pm @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre
- Thursday: Cardio Hi-Low – 6:30 pm followed by Pilates/Yoga PiYo, both classes are FREE ! @ Wellesley Community Centre – drop in!
- Friday: Group Weight Lifting Bar Bell Sculpting Class – 6:30 pm @ Wallace Emerson Community Centre
- Saturday: PiYo® Pilates/Yoga Fusion (Beach Body certified) 8:30 am followed by 9:45 am VIPR (sounds like viper) stands for: Vitality, Performance, Reconditioning both classes are @ Parkway Forest Community Centre
- Sunday: Cardio Step Class – 10:00 am @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre followed by
PiYo® Pilates Yoga Fusion Class 11:30 am both classes @ North Toronto Memorial Community Centre
Find a Class for YOU! Contact Diana for details. Drop in’s always welcome! If taking a Kangoo class, call to ensure your size is available as it is first come first served (or bring/buy your own from Diana). Try something new? Kangoo Jumps, Zumba or VIPR!!
Try a Kangoo Jumps class with Diana or Birthday Party or Corporate event. Contact Diana for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants will need to sign a waiver. Kangoo Jumps Class Fee/Cost: Note class fee includes boot rental. Sizes are available first come first serve with priority for monthly (four pass) participants.
THE KANGOO CLASS please call for details about private classes.
VIPR – Vitality, Performance, Reconditioning – this brand new 10:00 am saturday morning Parkway Forest Community Centre taught by Diana is an amazing class that bridges the gap between movement and strength training. It combines full-body movement with load, enhancing the vitality, performance and reconditioning goals of clients and athletes. ViPR introduces a new concept in fitness and sports conditioning – Loaded Movement Training.
The latter combines task-oriented movement patterning with resistance training. Agility and strength come from moving the body in a multitude of purposeful tasks with load, just like back on the farm.
Wednesday Night Zumba with Diana – Eglinton West & Avenue Rd City of Toronto, pre-registration through the FunGuide but you can always visit the Rec Desk and pay for a drop in (punch card)1
Join City of Toronto gym as a member (type C pass) and most of these classes are included or just drop in and pay as you go (approximately $11) to the recreation desk. Participation/fees vary by location call the facility for details or check the Fun Guide.
City of Toronto Fitness Pass Members: Participation fee is included in a Type C fitness pass OR Non-Members: Can pay a drop in (day pass) fee of about $11 per class (call check this changes) For City of Toronto Fitness program information call 3-1-1 or go online at www.toronto.ca/fitness Check the Fun Guide for details and exact pricing.
For City of Toronto Fitness program information call 3-1-1 or go online www.toronto.ca/fitness